Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Key Global
Availability: In Stock
Media Type: Key and Download – Instructions will be emailed to you. It can be used globally. Delivery time from 30 minutes to 6 hours after order payment.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Windows 10 is currently the latest version released and maintained for use on most computers and laptops. It is a popular operating system, but when you install Windows 10, you will see many options. In addition to the popular version like Home or Pro, you will see another option: the Enterprise version.
Windows 10 Enterprise is a more advanced version of Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 Enterprise owns all the features available on the Pro version with more upgraded features to serve customers who are businesses and business units such as more optimal security features, the ability to Update and manage more easily…
Highlights of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019
– Full features of Windows Pro such as joining your domain, remote login, virtual assistant Cortana, multitasking screen, Microsoft Edge, flexible interface design, Windows Hello, …
– Access to the local network remotely via Direct Access.
– Large scale access control system with App Locker.
– Allow authorized members to manage all settings connected to user accounts.
– Virtualization and streaming management.
– Switching devices on a virtual platform between two machines with the same operating system configuration.
How To Download Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019?
Permanent, Authorized, Global Key, Support Both 32 Bits And 64 Bits Download the windows 10 system @ https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10, then install and activate it with the key.
System requirements for installing Windows 10
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard drive size: 32GB or larger hard disk
Note: See below under “More information on hard drive space to install or update Windows 10” for more details.
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Internet Connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. Windows 10 Pro in S mode, Windows 10 Pro Education in S mode, Windows 10 Education in S mode, and Windows 10 Enterprise in S mode require an internet connection during the initial device setup (Out of Box Experience or OOBE), as well as either a Microsoft account (MSA) or Azure Activity Directory (AAD) account. Switching a device out of Windows 10 in S mode also requires internet connectivity.
How To Activate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 ?
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Update & Security.
3. Click on Activation.
4. Click on Change product key.
5. Type the 25-digit product key sent to you after purchase.
6. Click Next to complete the process and activate Windows 10.
Note: License code for 1 PC. You can activate Windows 10 Enterprise key directly on Windows 10 Pro device.
How does the purchase process work?
First, just pay with Pay Now. After payment, we will send the key and setup instructions via email to you. You check for mail in your inbox or spam.